Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sometimes I surprise myself


Whew! What a wonderful trip to Disneyland we had! It's very fun, but very tiring, and here's a phenomenon I found amazing; I get stronger the more I push myself. The first day, I had to use my cane. I was exhausted and having problems with pain and balance. The second day, I started out with my cane, but put it away about halfway through the day. The third day, I didn't even take my cane out of the backpack!

What does this mean? I guess it means that I need to push my body to the limit if I want the limit to expand.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.