Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving is upon us

So, it's Thanksgiving time again. I like to count my blessings at Thanksgiving, and I've found more and more that it's a good idea to count my blessings a little more often. Like, every day, for instance. I find it very comforting, so I'm going to do a little of that now.

Blessings:

My husband, my son
My parents, my friends
A job that I love,
Though it never ends.

The world in its beauty,
The love in my heart,
My dog and my cat,
How's that for a start?

Bumps in the road,
That show me my strength,
Even these become blessings,
At least at some length.

Most of all, I am glad
Of the love I that I learn,
When I stop being mad,
And I love in return.

Happy Thanksgiving, you wonderful world, you!

1 comment:

matina said...

i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.