Thursday, February 24, 2011

A new site to track symptoms and response to medications

Meg Duggan and her sister (who has Parkinson's) have created a website where you can track your on/off times, dyskinesias, and response to medication.  It automatically creates graphs from the data you enter, and it's very easy to use.  Here's what Meg wrote:
"I am the sister of a young onset PwP and have spent 14 years in PD advocacy, programming and fundraising. This fall my sister started having terrible problems with on/of cycling. We sat down and developed an on-line charting procedure for her. We've decided to share it with the PD community. Its FREE and ANONYMOUS."
Here's a link, and I'll also put a link on the right hand side of this page under "Parkinson's Links":

http://www.datadrivenhealth.org/

Much thanks to Meg and her sister!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi!

I just came across your blog. It's alwayhs nice to find fellow friends in the PD community.

Do you mind if I link to you on my blog? My blog is - LifeWithShaky.blogspot.com

Thanks! :)
Mary

Marian said...

Hi Mary,

I would love it if you put a link to my blog to your site. I'd like to add yours to my list, too. Life With Shaky is a great site!

Thanks so much!

Marian

Mary said...

Thanks! :)

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.