Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just another Sunday

Forgot to "Spring forward" last night, so I'm all discombobulated this morning.  My husband and I went to our support group meeting yesterday, and as usual, we left feeling uplifted and hopeful.  It's just so great to be with a group of people who know and understand exactly what you're going through.  We meet once a month, but every time we go, we pick up conversations as if we had just been together the day before.

I found my support group through PPSG (Parkinson's Patients Support Groups, Inc.).  Here's a link: Parkinson's Patients Support Groups, Inc.
(I did the artwork for the landing page on this site, by the way.  I'm kind of proud of it :)).  I'm a big believer in support groups, though I know they aren't for everyone.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.