Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DBS; Before and After

The DBS implant is working great!  Here is a little movie clip I did about it:


By the way, we didn't have a tornado.  Our house always looks like this :-)


Lindsay said...

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing your personal story. I think you're very brave, and inspiring.

Marian said...

thank you Lindsay; I hope someone finds it helpful

Kaitlyn Roland said...

Wonderful Marian! Looks like you are doing well :) And so interesting as a researcher to watch.

Take care, Kaitlyn

Judy in TN aka In10city said...

HI Marian!!
I am so glad DBS is working well. I am also experiencing great things from it!!! We are lucky gals. Ps. I hope you are enjoying unemployment....i know it is an adjustment but I hope you will be enjoying it soon.

Marian said...

Thanks Kaitlyn, thanks Judy! Glad someone is reading this and I didn't turn that thing off for nothing

Lauryn said...

Dear Marian,
First, what a lovely and warm blog (as someone who is more than likely to face that "adventure", it's nice to see hope and humor. Is there a way to contact you directly and not through the comment section? I would like to see if you'd be willing to make some information about a recently developed Parkinson's exercise program I'm teaching available to your members.

Natasha Becky said...

who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible.My name is Rose Mary, i had a problem with my husband 2 months ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me until i came across Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com who was able to bring back my husband and restored what was missing in my marriage and restoring my failing marriage thank you so much Dr Frank Ojo . His email is Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com, Website address: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com Thanks Sir for your help..

There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My Photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.