Thursday, January 8, 2009

New PD Documentary Coming February 3rd!!!

As you can see, I have posted the trailer for the movie "My Father, My Brother and Me" which is a documentary due to air on PBS on February 3rd. It is the story of Dave Iverson, who discovered that he had Parkinson's after seeing both his father and his brother suffer with it. I'm very excited about this movie; I think it's going to be a big awareness booster for the PD community. I am very fortunate in that my support group has received permission to air the movie at our regular meeting on Saturday. Here is a link to Mr. Iverson's site:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/parkinsons/

Take a look! This should be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. i cried to my friend and my friend told me many good things about Dr Mack who brought her husband back, she asked me to contact Him for help through this Email ( dr.mac@yahoo. com ) i did as my friend told me and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after 3 months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable.
UNITED STATE
Leslie Richter

Roshni Mark said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. OGUDUGU OF OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.OGUDUGU help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE through these details via; (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348055304321?


There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.