Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two more days

Here we are in NY state, about 40 minutes from NYC. It's two days until the Unity Walk, and we are all sick. Me, my Dad, my brother, my husband; we all have a bad cold. I imagine that my Mom and my brother's fiance, Debra are next. On top of that, my Mom is not doing as well as she had hoped. We were supposed to all go to a show and to dinner in the city yesterday, but she couldn't come. She broke her back a couple years ago, and has never really recovered. Last night, she fell again. I'm so worried about her, and I'm not sure what to do. My husband and I are supposed to go up to Brooklyn and spend the next few days with my brother and Debra (they're going to the Walk with us), but I just don't know.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll make it to the Walk one way or another. I can't imagine coming all this way, being only 40 minutes away and not going!

Wish me and my family luck... I think we need it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.