Monday, August 20, 2012



Well, vacation is over.   :-(
As always, we had so much fun just being together, it hardly mattered where we were.  However, we happened to be in a beautiful house on a lake in the Poconos Mountains in Pennsylvania.  Every hour of every day was restful, entertaining and/or thought-provoking.  We laughed so much that my stomach muscles were actually sore the first day.  That house was so full of love and joy that I felt that if you could see such things, you could see the house from space.  That's why I love this picture that my sister-in-law, Debra, took.  Can't you just see the laughter and happiness spilling out?


The trip was a little challenging for me, physically; more so than ever before.  But I was able to do everything I wanted to do, and Old Man Parkinson was NOT able to ruin my time.  Hah!

1 comment:

matina said...

i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.