Sunday, December 30, 2012

Awake again at some ungodly hour; it's almost 5:00 a.m. and I've been awake for 3 hours now.  i've heard that some large percentage of Parkinson's patients suffer from insomnia, but I wonder if it's the disease or the medication that causes it.  Probably a little of both.  It's so quiet; I wonder how many other Parkies like me are awake now? So strange; I never was an early riser until now.  The good news is that I won't accidentally sleep through "Sunday Morning"!  Always a silver lining.  Well, I guess i'd better go take some dangerous drugs now...

1 comment:

matina said...

i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.