Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another T-shirt site of mine

I have opened another online store to sell Parkinson's T-shirts. This one is at spreadshirt.com, and it's called Parkieshop. I'm posting a link under "Parkinson's Links" on the right. The thing about the t-shirt designs on this site is that they are a little cheaper, generally, and I have a new shirt that is for men as well as women. The shirt just says "Will Work For Dopamine" an it comes in a few different colors for men and women. I'll work on getting more colors eventually.

As with the Parkie Princess store at Cafepress.com, all the profits will go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

1 comment:

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.