Monday, February 8, 2010

Feeling better!

I swear, I respond so quickly and generally so well to all these Parkinson's meds! I've been on the Amantadine a little over a week now, and already my "off" and "on" times are not as extreme, and for some reason, the dystonia has disappeared almost entirely; I haven't even had to take the Baclofen at all. I wonder if the Amantadine did that, or if, like a lot the Parkinson's symptoms, the dystonia comes and goes, and it happened to go just then. Whatever; I feel considerably better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a lucky lady. I have a wonderful husband of 27 years, a fantastic 25 year old son (I'm so proud of him!) a loving and supportive family, the best friends in the world, a job that I love, and... Parkinson's Disease. I was diagnosed in September 2006. That was a jolt, but I'm learning to deal with it.